DIGITAL T SHIRT PRINTING ART WORK
Digital T Shirt Printing only requires some basic artwork requirements.
- All artwork provided to Adrenaline printing for Digital T shirt printing should be of at least 250dpi and at print size required.
- Artwork provided for Coloured and Black Digital T shirt Printing should have a transparent background.
- We use Adobe photo Shop and Adobe Illustrator CS6 so Ai, Psd, Eps, PDF and Jpeg (high res of at least 300ppi and at print size being of high quality) and PDF files are preferred if at all possible.
- All artwork files must be in a proper image format. ie PSD, AI, EPS, JPEG etc and must a High Resolution 300dpi or higher quality piece of artwrok and at print size required. Please do not send us scanned images, Word Documents, Power Point, Publisher documents or artwork from any smart phone or Tablet Apps for Artwork as we cannot open these in our Artwork or Rip programs and these are not usable artwork files.
- Artwork to be printed onto Coloured or Black Shirts must be sent with a transparent ground (this can be set in Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel when you start your artwork.
- Please send PDF Files only if they have been created in Adobe Illustrator and saved as a Illustrator PDF file in high resolution
- Screen shoots are not artwork files and are o good for t shirt printing art files.
- Maximum Print size is 28cm wide x 38cm deep with our DTG T shirt printing
Adrenaline Printing will let you know if your artwork needs to be adjusted.
Adrenaline Printing does offer a graphic design and Artwork service that may be used. Artwork and adjustments are charged at a rate of $60.00 per half hour ($100.00 per hour). If you need help with your artwork please CONTACT US or phone us on 0421938047.
Images and Artwork
1) The client/customer is solely & wholly responsible for the copyright and legality of all images provided or printed by Adrenaline Printing. Adrenaline Printing accepts no responsibility or liability for any images that have been accepted by the client/customer (proofed) and printed that may infringe on copyright of any images. By accepting the proof to be printed the client hereby takes full responsibility for any legality’s that may come by any printing done by Adrenaline Printing for the client/customer.
2) It is up to the client/customer to seek approval for the use of any copyrighted artwork, logos or words from the owner of these items to be printed in any form or matter.
3) Adrenaline Printing does not and will not gain approval for copyright images or logos. It is up to the customer to gain approval from the owner of images before sending us any artwork to be printed in any form or matter.
Dealing with Adrenaline Printing means you hereby agree to the terms and conditions of trade set out by Adrenaline Printing.