Terms & Conditions
88 Avenue of the Allies
ABN 27 476 954 617
As of 3rd March 2005
1) Payment must be made in full prior to works commencing. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Adrenaline Printing management.
2) Payment must be made by either: Direct Deposit (EFT), Credit Card or Cash upon invoice.
3) No printing will commence until payment has been made in full and funds have cleared. ( unless prior arrangement by Adrenaline Printing management).
4) Invoices remaining unpaid for mare than 7 days will be cancelled and stock returned for re-sale. (unless prior arrangement by Adrenaline Printing management in writing).
1) Accounts given to customers must be accepted by Adrenaline Printing management and terms of trade must be meet at all times.
2) Terms of accounts are given on a merit basis and Adrenaline printing reserve the right to obtain and share information form other third parties in order to set up an account, credit limit, and terms of payment including the amount of day’s credit will be given.
3) All overdue invoices or debts owed to Adrenaline Printing will incur interest at the rate of 24% pa payable on a monthly basis(2% per month), and a administration fee of $15 per month.
4) Unpaid invoices or debts owed to Adrenaline Printing that remain unpaid for a period longer than 7 days after normal account payment terms (days) given on invoice will be forward to a third party for collections. All legal and collection fees incurred will be forward to the Customer/Business which owes the outstanding invoice or debt to Adrenaline Printing.
5) If the invoice or debt owed to Adrenaline Printing remains unpaid for a period any longer than 7 days after normal payment terms (days) given legal action may be taken and all legal costs will be forward towards the customer/Business which owes the outstanding invoice to Adrenaline Printing
6) All goods remain the property of Adrenaline Printing until paid for in full and funds have cleared
7) Adrenaline reserve the right to list any unpaid invoices or debts owed to us as a default with collection agencies to recovery money owed.
8) Unless written consent form the manger of Adrenaline Printing has been given no variances will be given from the terms of trade.
Postage and Delivery
1) Whilst Adrenaline Printing sends all orders by either Australia Post or a Courier Company, Adrenaline Printing takes no responsibility for any goods in transit between leaving Adrenaline Printing and arriving to the Customer. If you (the Customer) would like insurance for goods posted with Australia Post or with one of our Courier providers you (the customer) must ask before the goods are dispatched from Adrenaline Printing (at time of order).
2) Adrenaline Printing takes great care to ensure that orders are printed and arrive on time. However we have no control on Australia Post and Couriers delivery times and days. We can provided tracking information to customers along with appropriate link for your order and carrier so you can keep track. The customer will always be notified if there is a delay before hand with goods leaving Adrenaline Printing on time or if we know of any delays that may cause late or delayed delivery. Once goods leave Adrenaline Printing we cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery from the Courier or Australia Post.
3) If the customer is not at the delivery address at time of delivery and the carrier cannot get a signature they should leave a card (which also shows on tracking) after 2 attempts they may return the goods to us, if this does happen another postage fee will be payable by the customer.
Images and Artwork
1) The client/customer is solely & wholly responsible for the copyright and legality of all images provided or printed by Adrenaline Printing. Adrenaline Printing accepts no responsibility or liability for any images that have been accepted by the client/customer (proofed) and printed that may infringe on copyright of any images. By accepting the proof to be printed the client herby takes full responsibility for any legality’s that may come by any printing done by Adrenaline Printing for the client/customer.
2) It is up to the client/customer to seek approval for the use of any copyrighted artwork, logos or words from the owner of these items to be printed in any form or matter.
3) Adrenaline Printing does not and will not gain approval for copyright images or logos. It is soley up to the customer to gain approval from the owner of images before sending us any artwork to be printed in any form or matter.
Dealing with Adrenaline Printing means you hereby agree to the terms and conditions of trade set out by Adrenaline Printing.
Returns and Refund Policy
Adrenaline Printing Returns Policy
Any garment printing or embroidery being produced to the specifications of the customer are considered customized and therefore are NON-REFUNDABLE.
The following explains the conditions that returns and refunds will be accepted.
- All returns must be authorised before they will be accepted ,by notify us immediately or within 7 Days, of receiving your order, of your intent to return your order.
- Returns will only be accepted for garments that are un-printed, or un decorated. or if we have made an obvious mistake with your order.
- Claims will not be accepted if a customer sends incorrect details for their order, submits incorrect artwork or an incorrect choice of garment, including incorrect ordering of sizes. Please check size chart measurements against shirt being ordered.
- It is up to the customer to check they have given us the correct: Garment brand name, Garment code, Garment Colour and Sizes. No refunds will be given for incorrect garment choice.
Refunds will be issued in the following circumstances
- Ordered items that may be out of stock or discontinued. If we are out of stock of a particular garment or colour in a garment we will offer an alternative before we start your printing or embroidery, If this has been accepted and invoice NO refund will be issued
- In the instance we are unable to complete your quoted order.
- All customers orders canceled which have already been or started to be printed or embroidered by Adrenaline Printing must be paid for in full by the customer.
- Product or Garments which have not been Printed or Embroidered can be cancelled with a 15% restocking fee, with the exception of Indent ordered garments or custom made product which then are no refundable.